Digital Business Analyst at New Zealand Post, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Auckland based role, spilt your time between the office (Parnell or Highbrook) and working from home
- Be part of a great team doing great things
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
Working as part of a high performing Scrum team, you'll play a key role in the successful delivery of our digital roadmap enabling NZ Post to deliver what people care about.
In this instance, you'll be part of our main website team, focussing on all assets that sit within nzpost.co.nz and transforming from legacy systems to new platforms and everything that entails. With a couple of meaty initiatives on the go, now is a great time to join.
Building strong and productive working relationships with the business and stakeholders (internal and external), you'll facilitate conversations and gain a deep understanding the true business requirements, including facilitating negations between vendors and stakeholders to ensure robust solutions are developed and implemented.
You'll bring your experience working in agile and /or Scrum environments to capture the problems and needs of the business and customers and then create user stories and epics so that the wider team can collaborate and build what solutions that meet these needs.
Mōu - About you
As an experienced Business Analyst with at least 3 years' experience working an agile environment, you'll be experienced in developing or managing digital capabilities, as well as managing roadmaps with multiple stakeholders and working digital product design and “test and learn” methodologies.
You'll couple this with
- Being an innovative thinker that challenges the status quo and develops creative, engaging and intuitive digital solutions for customers
- Understanding the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver informative and persuasive presentations
- Practical knowledge of and experience in multiple BA tools and methodologies
- Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery
- Advanced level understanding of corporate technology infrastructure and customer facing technologies; proven proficiency in successfully implementing digital technology change in a complex technology environment.
It goes without saying but we'll say it anyway, you'll also posses a
- A customer centric mindset
- A bias for action and urgency
Mō te Tukurau Aotearoa - About NZ Post
NZ Post is an iconic organisation with a rich history and bright future. We're in the midst of transformational change as we disrupt our industry on our quest to be the #1 delivery partner for e-commerce. It's an exciting time to join.
He Aha Te Pai - What you'll love about us!
Alongside the opportunity to work with a team passionate about delivering, our permanent employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- Free onsite secure parking
- Medical insurance
- Special rates on fantastic holiday home accommodation around New Zealand
- “Love Your Perks' Kiwibank banking benefits
- Retail shopping discounts with our partners
- An Employee Assistance programme to support you when you need it
- Plus more!!
Hiahia? - Interested? Come and join the whanau!
If this sounds like your next career move, apply today, or to find out the full requirements of the role please download the JD available via the NZ Post website. If you require additional information, contact Michele Christie (Talent Acquisition Specialist) on 022 087 5195.
Applications for this position close on 2 April 2023.
Due to the fast-paced nature of NZ Post, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Appointees will be subject to a security check.
There's something really special about being part of the team here at NZ Post - Tukurau Aotearoa, who we are and what we stand for is grounded in our values.
We are proud to be Rainbow Tick certified and recognise the diversity and uniqueness of our workforce and reaffirm our commitment to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||New Zealand Post|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||Digital Business Analyst PD - March 2023.pdf (PDF, 203KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.