Executive Assistant at Electoral Commission, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
About the role |Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
The Electoral Commission are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team to support the Deputy Chief Executive Enterprise Services. Ideally you would have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as an Executive Assistant, ideally in the public sector
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive, successful working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills and time management with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- A high degree of discretion in dealing with sensitive issues
- Demonstrated attributes of energy and drive, flexibility, adaptability and responsiveness to change
The role is Wellinton based, and we are a flexible organisation so we would be happy to chat about what flexible working would look like for you and how we can support that.
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and take part in parliamentary elections. Here's your chance to contribute to New Zealand's democracy as part of a small team of electoral experts who design, build, and implement processes and systems for Parliamentary elections and referenda. It is an exciting and varied role within a team which is committed, supportive and hands-on.
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission is building an inclusive strength focussed culture where diversity is encouraged and valued and we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, orientations and identities. We want to provide a flexible working environment where everyone feels valued and supported. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do.
For more information regarding this role, please email email@example.com or to apply for this role please click 'Apply Now!' below to submit a tailored CV and cover letter outlining your reasons for joining the Commission, highlighting relevant skills and experience.
You must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
All new employees are encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You may disclose your vaccination status to your manger on a voluntary basis.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.