Rostering System support at Te Whatu Ora, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
It's not very often something happens that's big; like, really big. Big to the point that it will touch the lives of every single person in the country. That's what we're talking about here. The provision of Health in New Zealand, and how it's run is about to change in a big way.
Te Whatu Ora and Te Aka Whai Ora will together shape the delivery of Health services in NZ for generations to come and will form the core of a modern and integrated service looking after the needs of all our Whanau.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
With over 1500 employees at Te Whatu Ora & Te Aka Whai Ora, rostering is highly important to the organisation. It is therefore important that this role works with the HR Workforce team to ensure the continued accessibility, serviceability, and performance of the rostering application, UKG (Kronos) Dimensions branded Mahi ē Taea. It is likely that the number of employees will grow in this organisation and this role plays a part ensuring a high level of data quality.
The primary purpose of the role:
- To support the Workforce team in the system administration of Mahi ē Taea (UKG Dimensions)
- To work with external teams like Rostering, AskHR and Payroll teams, and support their administrative requests.
- Complete any reporting requirements as required by the team
- To develop a working knowledge of interrelated systems such as payroll
- To manage daily error reports
- To log and manage system issues as advised by the BAU team, i.e. testing through to resolution
- Actively participate in improvement projects related to Mahi ē Taea and downstream applications.
Mōu | About you
The successful candidate could have previous experience with static information, such as business structure, position management, profiles, pay policies etc so that the day-to-day work can continue. Couple this with your system knowledge and your ability to build customer capability & provide insights to minimise system queries.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the significance of and obligations under Te Tiriti o Waitangi, including how to apply Te Tiriti principles in a meaningful way in your role
- Able to maximise the quality and contributions of individuals and teams to achieve the organisation's vision, purpose, and goals
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with people at all levels within the public and private sectors, related industry and community interest groups and the wider national communities.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of personal, professional, and institutional behaviour through commitment, loyalty and integrity
Te painga o te mahi tahi me matou – Benefits
Health New Zealand is committed to being a good employer and honouring our equal employment opportunity obligations. We want our team to reflect the diversity of the communities we're working to improve care for, including those which have been historically underserved by the health system. We particularly welcome applications from Māori, Pacific people, disabled people, and the LGBTQI+ communities. We endeavour to provide flexible employee practices and conditions to support a healthy work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working arrangements.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To view the position description and/or apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current Curriculum Vitae), please click “APPLY NOW.” For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career portal.
The applications closing date is midnight 16th October 2022. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||HNZ-Position-Description-Workforce Admin Support.pdf (PDF, 615KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.