Systems and Management Accountant at Tourism New Zealand, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Fulltime, Permanent
- Auckland Based
Tourism New Zealand is a globally-respected leader in destination marketing. Our purpose is to enrich Aotearoa New Zealand, industry and manuhiri by inviting exploration in the spirit of manaakitanga. We promote the 100% Pure New Zealand brand to the world, attracting people to visit our beautiful country, the ultimate destination. Post Covid we have a very important role, to accelerate tourism's recovery and transition to a more sustainable, productive, and inclusive future
What will you be doing / Ngā whainga
We need an experienced Systems and Management Accountant to join our high performing finance team.
The role reports to the Project Financial Controller and its primary objective will be to champion Tourism New Zealand's finance systems and processes and to provide support and training to build staff capability working with these.
In addition, you will support the Management Accountant to ensure that the information captured in Oracle is an accurate reflection of the activity of Tourism New Zealand.
What you will need / Ngā pūkenga mō tēnei tūranga
- A tertiary qualification in accounting and love engaging with stakeholders right across an organisation.
- Experience with a range of FMIS and able to learn quickly about them.
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Oracle Planning (previously Hyperion) an advantage
- Training delivery experience for finance or other systems
- Sharp financial and analysis capability to gather information and identify problems and risks
- Strong excel skills, data manipulation and reporting
- Experience delivering training for finance or other systems.
- Problem solving skills - being able to work methodically through an issue and diagnose the cause and execute the solution.
- Continually looks to improve business processes
- A detail orientation and be deadline driven, whilst also able to manage conflicting deadlines and requirements.
We need an enthusiastic professional who can make an impact quickly, can think strategically and who's able to operationalise an effective plan to manage and ensure optimal results.
Sound like you /Māu rānei
We are proud to be a global leader in destination marketing. You will become part of a fun, global team with shared goals of enriching Aotearoa NZ, industry and manuhiri.
Applications close: Thursday 19th May
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Tourism New Zealand|
|Position type:||Permanent - Full Time|
|Attachment:||Position Description - Systems and Management Accountant -April 22.docx (Word, 449KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.