Digital Experience Analyst at Tourism New Zealand, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Fulltime, Permanent
- Based Auckland or Wellington
Tourism New Zealand is a well-respected leader in destination marketing. Our purpose is to enrich Aotearoa New Zealand, industry, and manuhiri by inviting exploration in the spirit of manaakitanga. We promote the 100% Pure New Zealand brand to the world, attracting people to visit our beautiful country, the ultimate destination. Post Covid we have a very important role, to accelerate tourism's recovery and transition to a more sustainable, productive, and inclusive future.
What will you be doing | Ngā whainga?
Our Digital Analytics team works across global markets and is at the cutting edge of digital measurement and marketing enablement. We are focused using new and innovative technology to build a future proof analytics platform that will support the NZ tourism industry.
Your role will be to help maximise the value of website and content partnership through the delivery of actionable insights on the performance of our marketing campaigns. You will conduct analysis, draw insights, share actionable conclusions and advice on analytics best practice to the TNZ global organisation. You will also help champion digital analytics and a culture of data driven performance optimisation across the business.
What you will need | Ngā pūkenga mō tēnei tūranga
- 5+ years' experience in Digital Analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Advanced Website Conversion Rate Optimisation including exp with A/B testing
- Advanced Dashboarding Platform & Reporting Automation (Datorama, PowerBI, Google Data Studio, Tableau)
- Experience with Digital Media Pixel Management & Campaign Tracking
- Data analysis, Forecasting and Data Story Telling
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to work at all levels of the organisation.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and great attention to detail.
- Technical learning - Picks up on technical platforms quickly. Appetite to learn new skills. Works well in technical environments.
Sound like you | Māu rānei
With New Zealand reconnecting to the world this is an exciting time to join a global leader in destination marketing. If you want to join a team that's passionate about putting insight at the heart of organisational decision-making and are a star at taking complex data sets and turning them into great looking easy to use visualisations, we'd love to hear from you.
This is an opportunity to become part of a fun global whānau with shared goals of enriching New Zealand and taking the 100% Pure New Zealand brand to the world.
How to Apply | Me pēhea te tuku tono
Please send us your resume and covering letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted on-line through the Tourism New Zealand careers portal.
Come join us | Hono mai ki a mātou
Applications close: Tuesday 27th September however please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time, we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Tourism New Zealand|
|Position type:||Permanent - Full Time|
|Attachment:||PD - Digital Experience Analyst Jun22.docx (Word, 449KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.