Senior Qualmark Specialist at Tourism New Zealand, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Auckland based
Qualmark is New Zealand tourism's official quality assurance organisation and is 100% owned by Tourism New Zealand. When a business displays the Qualmark symbol you can be assured that it has met stringent quality and sustainable business standards.
What will you be doing | Ngā whainga
This is a senior role within our team of Qualmark Specialists (also known as Tourism Business Advisor's). The role ensures there is timely, efficient and accurate execution of Qualmark assessments with Qualmark members from the accommodation sector.
This role understands both the members needs and that of the centralised team and shares that experience with the wider Qualmark specialists. This role will be the lead Qualmark Specialist for large key accounts, providing a clear assessment of their business using Qualmark's sustainable tourism business evaluation criteria and developing action plans to ensure they continue to deliver high quality experiences.
What you will need | Ngā pūkenga mō tēnei tūranga
- +6 years experience in the quality assurance sector
- Experience in writing reports for businesses
- Strong customer centric and relationship management approach
- Experience in engaging with business owners and a strong commitment to supporting the industry to deliver quality experiences
- Experience using CRM systems and high level of proficiency in Word & Excel
- Experience in the Tourism sector, including widespread accommodation experience
- Ability to identify opportunities for business improvements
- Experience in safety management and assessments
Sound like you | Māu rānei
At Qualmark we are deeply connected and care for each other and New Zealand and we work together with our global whanau to deliver extraordinary work. Become part of a fun, global team which has shared goals of enriching Aotearoa NZ, industry and manuhiri.
How to Apply | Me pēhea te tuku tono
Please send us your cv and covering letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted on-line through the Tourism New Zealand careers website.
Come join us | Hono mai ki a mātou
Applications close: Wednesday 1 February
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Tourism New Zealand|
|Position type:||Permanent - Full Time|
|Attachment:||PD - Senior Qualmark Specialist Dec 2022.docx (Word, 158KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.