Nehi Kaupapa Maori -Kaupapa Maori Registered Nurse at Bay of Plenty District Health Board (Tauranga/Whakatane), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
TE PARE ō TOI
Whakarongo ake au ki te tangi ā te mātui. Tuī tuī tuituia.
Whakarongo ake ai, whāia te iti kahurangi, ki te tūohu koe, me he maunga teitei.
We seek courageous, passionate, and driven individuals who are inspired by Te Tiriti o Waitangi and want to be part of leading a paradigm shift toward Toi Ora within Te Moana a Toi.
Bay of Plenty District Health Board and Te Pare ō Toi Service is transforming into a ‘Change engine' for Toi Ora as we progress our new strategy, Te Toi Ahorangi Rautaki 2030.
We are looking for:
- Nēhi Kaupapa Māori, (Registered Nurse)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a commitment to te reo me ona tikanga.
- Driven to apply Te Aō Māori views, concepts, knowledge, and practices in your work
- Demonstrates, exudes, and embeds behaviours consistent with He Pou Oranga Tāngata Whenua and the BOPDHB Manaakitanga values.
What you can expect day-to-day:
- This position is in Kaupapa Inpatient ward, primarily medical focus
- Support from an enthusiastic team
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- Supported in terms of your professional development and wairuatanga
- Championing and supporting Toi Ora knowledge and competence within the workforce
We have several permanent part-time vacancies on offer. Interested? Please state in your cover letter how many hours you wish to be considered for.
Apply now, ensuring you highlight your skills and experience via your CV and cover letter.
The Bay of Plenty District Health Board has an innovative culture where staff share the principles of Compassion, All-One-Team, Responsive and Excellence in their daily work. The successful applicant will have to provide evidence they are compassionate, team spirited, responsive to needs and with an attitude of always striving for excellence.
The BOPDHB are committed to improving Māori health outcomes and achieving health equity for Māori through Te Tiriti o Waitangi obligations. It is essential you demonstrate an awareness of Māori indigenous rights and current issues in relation to health and health equity.
Join our team as we work to create a future where our mokopuna are raised in
Mana Atua, Mana Tupuna, Mana Whenua, Mana Moana & Mana Tangata.
All applications are to be made online.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Bay of Plenty District Health Board (Tauranga/Whakatane)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.