Talent Acquisition Manager at Bay of Plenty District Health Board (Tauranga/Whakatane), Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō Tātou – About Us
The Bay of Plenty District Health Board (BOPDHB) is one of 20 DHBs in New Zealand, and one of five DHBs that make up the Midland region. We serve a population of approximately 238,380 for the major population centres of Tauranga, Katikati, Te Puke, Whakatāne, Kawerau and Ōpōtiki. The organisation is spread across a vast geographical area and centred across two hospitals based in Tauranga and Whakatāne. The BOPDHB is one of the Bay of Plenty's largest employers with over 3700 staff.
He Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the Role
The Talent Acquisition Manager is an integral member of the People & Culture Leadership Team, responsible for leading the Talent Acquisition team. A primary focus will be supporting the team and business in the next stage of its strategic growth. You will lead a talent management function that is consistent with our values, strategic priorities and ensure the business has the right talent and capabilities in place. In this exciting role, you'll be:
- Developing and implementing strategically important Talent acquisition strategies
- Reviewing, designing and introducing talent acquisition processes and tools to ensure a scalable approach to Talent Acquisition
- Supporting, coaching and developing Talent Advisers
- Delivering proactive solutions for business talent acquisition problems, whether it be strategic roadmap or driving process improvement.
He Korero mōu - About You
The successful applicant will have a real passion for recruitment and will come with substantial experience, ideally from within an in-house model. This is a fun team and a fast-paced environment, someone who can adapt to an agile ever changing workplace will enjoy this role. Other skills/experience:
- Extensive in-house experience, with a good understanding of the full hiring lifecycle.
- Experience in partnering and influencing senior leaders to help drive an effective recruiting programme.
- Extremely detail orientated and commitment to follow through.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish trust, and credibility and influence at all levels.
Ko o tatou painga – Our Benefits
- In-House career development
- Flexible working Practices (e.g. We support work life balance and flexible work arrangements whenever possible)
- SWEAT, our onsite subsidised gym
- Free onsite parking
- Discounts (local businesses)
Ngā uarātanga ō ā mātou mahi – Our Values
At the Bay of Plenty District Health Board we recruit for our Manaakitanga CARE values. Why do we do this? Because values-based teams deliver better care.
Our manaakitanga CARE values (Compassion, All-one-team, Responsive and Excellence) support each of us to make a difference every day in the things we do and say. Therefore, it's important that when recruiting, we recruit new colleagues who live by our CARE values.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to Apply
You can view the position description below and to apply for the role please click “APPLY NOW”
For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career's portal.
The BOPDHB are committed to improving Māori health outcomes and achieving health equity for Māori through Te Tiriti o Waitangi obligations. It is essential you demonstrate an awareness of Māori indigenous rights and current issues in relation to health and health equity.
Following the update to COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, to be employed with Bay of Plenty DHB you will be required to be fully vaccinated as a health care worker. Evidence of your vaccination status will be required at offer stage. If you do not meet this criteria, we are unable to progress your application.
Closing date for applications is Monday 23rd May.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Bay of Plenty District Health Board (Tauranga/Whakatane)|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.