Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty, Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our Talent Acquisition team in Tauranga. Within Te Whatu Ora there are some exciting changes ahead. If you would like to be a part of the biggest reform in health, now is a great time to join our team. If you have a passion for process improvement, excellence in service delivery, and enjoy coaching others, then this may be the role for you.
We are looking for someone with strong workforce change and developmental skills to support and coach a great team of talent advisors. Through your knowledge, coaching and advice, you will be able to support our Service Managers to source the right talent. You will have the enthusiasm to have a positive input into the enhancement and delivery of an effective and inclusive recruitment and selection process. In this role you will work collaboratively with Service Managers, HR Business Partners and other People & Culture representatives in relation to all recruitment matters.
Additional core duties:
- Manage attraction and recruitment of diverse roles for specific portfolios
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify talent needs and source top talent
- Support specific Talent Acquisition improvement projects
- Create opportunities to enhance the candidate and employee experience through the recruitment cycle
- Provide coaching and sharing of knowledge in our end-to-end recruitment processes
He Korero mōu - About You
To thrive in this role, you'll need to have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in end to end recruitment, having previously worked in a Senior Recruitment Consultant or Advisory role
- Exceptional rapport building and interpersonal skills
- Be able to pivot with change
- Ability to work well across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative in setting your own direction, with excellent decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong administration skills with attention to detail
- Ability to coach and develop others in the recruitment space
Mō Tātou – About Us
- Te Whatu Ora is building a simpler more coordinated health system that will support all New Zealanders to live better and longer. This is a great time to join our organisation, as we implement new initiatives, significant change and streamlining to our services.
- Te Whatu Ora | Health NZ, Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty is spread across a vast geographical area and centred across two hospitals based in Tauranga and Whakatāne. Te Whatu Ora, Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty is one of the region's largest employers with over 4000 staff.
- Situated in the sunny eastern coast of New Zealand's North Island, Tauranga and the Bay of Plenty really is just that. The region offers plenty of options for activities - from vast golden sand beaches, beautiful Mauao, and much more. It is an area that has become a favourite for holiday makers, families and those looking for a different lifestyle outside of the main cities.
Ko o tatou painga – Our Benefits
- Training and development
- Flexible working Practices (e.g., We support work life balance and flexible work arrangements whenever possible)
- Subisdised onsite hospital gym membership and wellbeing support
- Free onsite staff parking
- Discounts (local businesses)
Ngā uarātanga ō ā mātou mahi – Our Values
At Te Whatu Ora, Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty we recruit for our Manaakitanga CARE values. Why do we do this? Because values-based teams deliver better care.
Our manaakitanga CARE values (Compassion, All-one-team, Responsive and Excellence) support each of us to make a difference every day in the things we do and say. Therefore, it's important that when recruiting, we recruit new colleagues who live by our CARE values.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to Apply
You can view the position description below and to apply for the role please click “APPLY NOW”
For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted online.
Te Whatu Ora, Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty are committed to improving Māori health outcomes and achieving health equity for Māori through Te Tiriti o Waitangi obligations. It is essential you demonstrate an awareness of Māori indigenous rights and current issues in relation to health and health equity.
It is desirable that new employees of Te Whatu Ora are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, which includes two doses of an approved vaccine. If you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or booster for any reason, please indicate this in your application so we can discuss this with you further.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.