Urology Registrar - Non-Training - Tauranga Hospital at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty, Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
He kōrero mō te tūranga - About the Role
We are keen to hear from Registrar level applicants who have a passion and enthusiasm for Urology. Ideally you would have previous experience working at registrar level and be available to commence employment Feb/March 2024. You will be a strong team player with good communication skill and the ability to teach and support junior medical staff.
- You will hold full General Scope of Practice with no restrictions with MCNZ or be eligible to apply for provisional general scope of practice
- Hold proof of eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Hold a current ACLS certificate and current indemnity insurance cover.
Mō Tātou – About Us
Tauranga Hospital is a 326 bed Upper Secondary hospital serving a population base of 220,000 people. Situated in the sunny eastern coast of New Zealand's North Island, the Bay of Plenty really is just that, offering vast golden sand beaches, bush clad mountains, lush farmlands and more. Its pleasant climate means that the area has become a favourite for holiday makers, retirees and those looking for a different lifestyle outside of the main cities.
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty is spread across a vast geographical area and centred across two hospitals based in Tauranga and Whakatāne. We serve a population of approximately 308,000 for the major population centres of Tauranga, Katikati, Te Puke, Whakatāne, Kawerau and Ōpōtiki. Te Whatu Ora Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty is one of the Bay of Plenty's largest employers with over 4000 staff.
Ko o tatou painga – Our Benefits
- In-House career development
- Highly rewarding role and opportunity to make a difference!
- Be a valued member of a multidisciplinary team
- Subsidised onsite hospital gym membership and well-being program
- Free onsite staff parking
- Discounts (with local businesses)
Closing date for applications
Registrars: Monday 9 June 2023
Offers made on
Registrars: Monday 21 August 2023
Registrars: Monday 28 August 2023
All applications should include
- Up-to-date CV and completed Te Whatu Ora online application
- Three x referee reports (one of whom must be your most recent supervisor). Reports must be received by the above-stated closing date.
- Please follow the link below to the referee form. Te Whatu Ora - BOP will not contact referees – it is the applicants' responsibility to provide references with their application.
References should be attached to your application. If this is not possible before the closing date they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Ngā uarātanga ō ā mātou mahi– Our Values
Our values of Compassion, All-one-team, Responsive and Excellence are at the centre of everything we do. We are looking for someone who demonstrates, exudes and embeds behaviours consistent with our Manaakitanga values as well as the above skills and experience.
Te Whatu Ora Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty are committed to improving Māori health outcomes and achieving health equity for Māori through Te Tiriti o Waitangi obligations. It is essential you demonstrate an awareness of Māori indigenous rights and current issues in relation to health and health equity.
It is desirable that new employees of Te Whatu Ora are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, which includes two doses of an approved vaccine. If you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or booster for any reason, please indicate this in your application so we can discuss this with you further.
Email enquiries only to email@example.com or telephone on +64 7 579 8143.
All applications are to be made online.
Click on this link for the Reference Form
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.