ENROLLED NURSE - PALMERSTON NORTH at NZ Blood Service (NZBS), Clinical
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Want to help save lives and make a positive difference to our nation's well-being?
Revitalise your Nursing passion and feel a sense of pride being an essential aspect of providing a life-saving service to New Zealanders by collecting, processing and distributing blood and blood products.
- Permanent, full time or part time opportunity
- Palmerston North
Working for the New Zealand Blood and Organ Service (NZBS), our Enrolled Nurses undertake donor health assessments and perform whole blood and plasma collection procedures.
There is a lot more to being a nurse at NZBS other than just taking blood. Dealing with primarily well people gives a different perspective to a working day.
If you are interested in developing your clinical skills in the collection of Whole Blood and Plasma or if you would like to develop your coaching, training and development skills, inspiring our staff to be the best they can be, NZBS has fantastic opportunities for everyone.
We welcome applications from Enrolled Nurses who will utilise their health assessment, critical thinking and reflective practice skills to contribute to all aspects of the collection of blood products, donor health education and donor room collects. No phlebotomy experience needed! Let us train you!
Salary starting from $54,432 to $ 62,847 depending on experience.
Additionally, if you choose to work with us, you will:
- Enjoy a better work-life balance (no nights!) and working with healthy donors
- Work in outpatient environments like Donor Centres
- Learn new, transferable career skills
- Participate in professional development & advancement including a Nursing Council accredited PDRP programme
- Undertake comprehensive training and orientation
- Help save lives and make a positive difference to people's well-being
Come and make a difference with NZBS.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Blood Service (NZBS)|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.