Education Support Worker at NZ Ministry of Education, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Part time permanent position available
- Reports to the Henderson Office with positions based in Kaipara area and West Auckland
Kia ora, Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Malo ni, Talofa lava, Tena koutou katoa and welcome.
Help shape the future of Education
At the Ministry of Education, we work together to shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes.
Our organisation is made up of more than 3,000 talented and committed people around New Zealand, from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures.
While we work in different groups and on different things, we all strive every day to make the biggest difference we can for every child, young person and adult student in our education system.
The Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you:
- Want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early childhood settings
- Are a team player who can work well with a diverse range of people
- Are an excellent communicator
- Have experience of working with pre-schoolers and/or children with additional learning needs
- Are available to work during school hours for at least four mornings each week
- Have a full driver's licence and a vehicle to drive from centre to centre if required
- You are a NZ citizen or are a permanent resident
The role would also suit you if you have, or are working towards, an Early Childhood qualification.
This role would commence in early term three.
This position is permanent with variable hours and is based in early childhood centres in the Kaipara area. This position would best suit candidates living in this area.
If this opportunity interests you, please review the Job Description attached and apply online through the "apply now" button - we cannot accept applications by email - they must be submitted online.
You can contact Anne-Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Applications close midnight 6 July 2022.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Education|
|Position type:||Permanent part-time|
|Attachment:||JD - Support Worker - Education.pdf (PDF, 218KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.