Education Support Worker at NZ Ministry of Education, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Part time permanent positions available
- Reports to the Henderson Office with positions based in Kaipara area and West Auckland.
Kia ora, Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Malo ni, Talofa lava, Tena koutou katoa and welcome.
Help shape the future of Education
At the Ministry of Education, we work together to shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes.
Our organisation is made up of more than 3,000 talented and committed people around New Zealand, from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures.
While we work in different groups and on different things, we all strive every day to make the biggest difference we can for every child, young person and adult student in our education system.
The Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you:
- Want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early childhood settings
- Are a team player who can work well with a diverse range of people
- Are an excellent communicator
- Have experience of working with pre-schoolers and/or children with additional learning needs
- Are available to work during school hours for at least four mornings each week
- Have a full driver's licence and a vehicle to drive from centre to centre if required
- You are a NZ citizen or are a permanent resident
The role would also suit you if you have, or are working towards, an Early Childhood qualification.
These roles would commence in early term three.
These positions are permanent with variable hours and are based in early childhood centres in the Kaipara and West Auckland area. These positions would best suit candidates living in these areas.
The Ministry encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated although currently this is a voluntary requirement. There is no requirement to show evidence of your vaccine status as this role is not covered by the Public Health (Vaccinations) Order.
If this opportunity interests you, please review the Job Description attached and apply online through the "apply now" button - we cannot accept applications by email - they must be submitted online.
You can contact Anne-Marie by email at email@example.com with any queries.
Applications close midnight, Sunday August 7, 2022.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Education|
|Position type:||Permanent part-time|
|Attachment:||Job Description - Education Support Worker.pdf (PDF, 221KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.