Team Manager Change and Implementation at NZ Ministry of Education, Hawkes Bay
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Team Manager, Change and Implementation
- Permanent, fulltime role
- Based in Napier or Gisborne office
He mea tārai e mātou te mātauranga kia rangatira ai, kia mana taurite ai ōna huanga
We work to shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes
Our organisation is made up of talented and committed people around Aotearoa, from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures. While we work in different groups and on different things, we all strive every day to make the biggest difference we can for our ākonga in our education system.
Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga recognises the partnership founded under Te Tiriti o Waitangi between Māori and the Crown. We are committed to having Te Tiriti o Waitangi at the forefront of our work for and with Māori students, their whānau, hapū and iwi.
Mō tēnei tūranga | About this role
The Team Manager, Change and Implementation will support the delivery of national change programmes into the sector and inform service design, prioritisation, and practice guidance by the insights we leverage through our local team connections across the sector.
Mōhou ake | About you
You will bring:
• Experience in developing and delivering workplans that align to organisational strategies and work programmes.
• Experience in developing, monitoring, improving, and maintaining functional workflows and processes.
Experience building and leading inclusive and diverse teams and creating a safe, open and responsive culture.
• Proven ability to use data and insights to identify trends, risks, and opportunities, and to inform decision making.
• A proven track record of building and maintaining trusted relationships with colleagues and internal and external stakeholders.
Mātau rōpū ake | About our ministry, group, and team
At Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga, we work to provide services and support nationally, regionally and locally to the education sector, and in some cases, directly to ākonga and whanau. To better deliver on this, we are currently undergoing an organisational design change. The transition phase to improve the way we deliver our purpose will be complete in 2023.
For additional information on the changes we are embarking on, please visit here.
Kua rite koe mō tēnei mahi? | Are you ready to make a difference?
For more information on this position, please read through the attached Job Description
- Flexible working arrangements where everyone feels valued & supported
- The ability to purchase extra days leave
- A range of employee network groups
- An inclusive environment that encourages your personal cultural competency journey
- Development and learning, including mentorship programmes and internal secondments
- Wellness initiatives to support your overall health and wellbeing
We are committed to reflecting the diverse communities we serve, and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your cover letter and CV by using the ‘apply' button below. In your cover letter we'd like to know about you, your values, your whakapapa or anything you'd like to share about your cultural identity. We're keen to know your motivations, strengths, transferable skills, and the diverse perspectives you will bring to the role.
For further information please contact Hayley Genet on email@example.com
Applications close Midnight - Sunday 3rd April 2023
We want our people to feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you require assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Education|
|Position type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachment:||Job-Description - Team Manager Change and Implementation.pdf (PDF, 232KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.