Lead Advisor at Land Information New Zealand, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Are you a strategic thinker with the ability to make connections between across broad stakeholder needs?
- Do you want to provide senior level advice and support to the Property Rights leadership team?
- Our Property System works to maintain confidence in property for New Zealand – come and be instrumental in this.
Te Tākinatanga - Our Story
Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand (LINZ) is the Government's lead agency for location and property information, Crown land and managing overseas investment.
The Property Rights team plays a critical role in managing land ownership and survey information during land transactions. We support New Zealanders to navigate a complex regulatory framework and assist in their dealings with land as their most valuable and sensitive asset.
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
The Lead Advisor, Property Rights supports the Head of Property Rights and the Leadership team by inputting into strategy formulation, relationship & communication management, business and sector engagement support.
You will manage projects, provide strategic advice and guidance to leaders into their work plans. As a trusted advisor, you will connect with the wider Customer Delivery team and explore the external environment to gather information, insights and external trends and opportunities for Toitū Te Whenua, including:
- Leading key pieces of work across the Toitū Te Whenua work programme and providing dedicated and focused thinking and advice to support decisions.
- Work with Property Rights leadership to identify medium-term issues and trends, opportunities and political issues affecting Property Rights and services
- Applying risk-based thinking to your work and providing analysis to ensure that business decisions are based on analysis of risk supported by relevant information/metrics.
We are looking for a strong strategic thought leader with great connections across the public sector (or the ability to make those connections). The ability to translate aspects of the regulatory environment into practical operational solutions will be a great bonus. Alongside this we need someone who is familiar with change and excited by the opportunities to enhance our work.
He pūkenga tou - Skills & Experience:
- Building a network and growing connections and relationships
- Your proven ability to deliver outcomes successfully through others, using influencing and championing skills, and providing individualised support in a trusted environment.
- Using your analytical skills to support the leadership team to make sound and respected decisions.
Tono mai - How to Apply
To apply, please click “Apply Online.” You'll be taken through to our Toitū Te Whenua Careers Centre where you'll be able to review further information about the responsibilities and accountabilities of this role in the Position Description. You'll be able to complete your online application form and upload a copy of your CV/Cover Letter.
Applications close 28th November 2021.
If you have any questions about this role or working at Toitū Te Whenua, please email email@example.com and our Recruitment Team will be in touch with you.
As an organisation Toitū Te Whenua embraces diversity, encourages work life balance and we have a flexible approach to the way we work which means you will quickly feel connected and valued. Toitū Te Whenua is one of the most engaged organisations in the public sector and people always say what a great place Toitū Te Whenua is to work.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Land Information New Zealand|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||Lead Advisor Property Rights PD Nov 2021.docx (Word, 671KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.