Senior Advisor Digital Communications and Brand at Land Information New Zealand, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Can you provide leadership in enhancing the reputation of Toitū Te Whenua through an appropriate promotional mix of channels and a planned approach to visual identity?
- Will you help Toitū Te Whenua promote the incredible work that we do and engage effectively with our stakeholders about land, sea and waterways?
- If you are interested, read on . . .
Te tākinatanga - Our story
At Toitū Te Whenua Land Information New Zealand, our key roles are to ensure:
- New Zealanders have accurate information about where people and places are
- people have confidence in their property rights
- Crown property is well managed for future generations.
From the best way to develop farmland, build a new suburb, manage a high-country farm or navigate on land or at sea, our work and the location information help people make better decisions and create economic, social, environmental and cultural value for New Zealand.
We are refreshing our digital communication channels to grow and evolve as a modern, digitally led government agency, with a strong commitment to giving effect to Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We are looking for a Senior Advisor, Digital Communications and Brand who will apply their creative design and brand management skills to help us enhance our reputation and meet the needs of our audiences.
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
As our Senior Advisor, Digital Communications and Brand you will have the opportunity to apply your design and creative skills to effectively reach and engage audiences across our channels in accessible ways. We will look to you to enhance and manage our visual identity and brand assets, including our photographic image library. You will contribute to the curation and publishing of high-quality plain language and graphic content. You will take the lead in the design and art direction as we build the new Toitū Te Whenua website and contribute to our developing enterprise pattern library. Your creative approach to storytelling will help strengthen our team's ability to showcase and engage with others in the work that we do.
He pūkenga tou - Skills and experience
- Using your digital communications, graphic design, and brand knowledge and experience to showcase the work and the strategic value we add for New Zealand at Toitū Te Whenua.
- Working collaboratively with others in the Strategic and Digital Communications group, and across our other business groups, to enhance our reputation through our brand and communication channels.
- Applying your experience in brand strategy and management, website content management, and publishing to achieve business and communications objectives.
- Sharing your expertise, improving our processes, and providing training and support to others when required.
- Using your excellent written and visual communication skills for a range of digital channels.
- Applying your understanding of accessibility and user-centred design techniques to the review and creation of digital content.
Tono mai - How to apply
To apply, please click “Apply Online.” You'll be taken through to our Toitū Te Whenua Careers Centre where you'll be able to review further information about the responsibilities and accountabilities of this role in the Position Description. You'll be able to complete your online application form and upload a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close 8 December 2021.
If you have any questions about this role or working at Toitū Te Whenua, please email email@example.com and our Recruitment Team will be in touch with you.
As an organisation Toitū Te Whenua embraces diversity, encourages work life balance and we have a flexible approach to the way we work which means you will quickly feel connected and valued. Toitū Te Whenua is one of the most engaged organisations in the public sector and people always say what a great place Toitū Te Whenua is to work.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Land Information New Zealand|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||Senior Advisor Digital Communications PD Nov 2021.pdf (PDF, 209KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.