Workflow Analyst at Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Exciting opportunity within the People and Culture (P&C) People Services Team
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
- 3 month secondment or Fixed Term opportunity, Wellington based
- If interested in a secondment please seek your managers support and approval
About the role.
We have an opportunity for a Workflow Analyst to join the P&C Operations team. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the team by analysing and assigning cases safely and efficiently to ensure the team have the right information when needed to deliver SLA's .
You will bring your strong understanding of workflow and in-depth process and systems knowledge to support the Manager P&C Operations with managing quality outcomes and case load and workflow. You will also manage process mapping and keep all related documentation up to date.
You will have a collaborative approach with ability to work well within a busy team environment, sharing your knowledge and embracing new ideas and ways of doing things to enhance processes that impact the team. You will demonstrate your ability to effectively prioritise your workload, work to tight deadlines and maintain performance during pressure periods.
The P&C People Services team is on a journey to become a genuinely outstanding function that is recognised as such by its stakeholders. In this role you will help guide the delivery of successful and sustainable outcomes to deliver ‘real' value to the business
We are interested to hear from candidates who have the following:
Skills and Experience
- Strong administrative skills with demonstrated ability to take a proactive approach and prioritising of workload to meet deadlines and ensure successful outcomes
- Good understanding of HR and payroll legislation policies, process and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Strong customer service focus and reputation for delivering high quality work
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- The ability to gain and maintain a national security clearance as required
- Must have legal right to live and work in NZ.
About the branch:
The Workflow Analyst reports into the Manager P&C Operations in the P&C People Services Team.
The Group comprises the following functions:
- Data & Insights
- People Hub
- Product Management
About the team:
The Operations team sits within the P&C People Services team in Corporate, Governance and Information Group. The Operations team provides services around P&C Operations (including payroll) whilst ensuring contractual and legislative compliance.
Why work for us?
MBIE is one of New Zealand's largest, most influential and most diverse public sector agencies. This means that we are able to offer significant opportunities for developing experience across a broad range of areas.
We aim to create a culture where our people are empowered to bring fresh ideas and perspectives and to develop new approaches.
We also take the time to foster a work environment that is enjoyable for all. This means we like to collaborate, support and encourage our people, encourage excellence and innovation and take the time to have some fun and celebrate our successes.
MBIE is the lead agency for making it easier for business to work with government. MBIE's purpose is to grow the New Zealand economy to provide a better standard of living for all New Zealanders. We do this by working with others to help businesses to be more competitive, improving job opportunities and by ensuring quality housing is more affordable.
Our way of working is guided by our values which shape our behaviours.
- Mahi Tahi – Better Together
- Maia – Bold and brave
- Pae Kahurangi – Build our Future
- Pono Me Te Tika – Own It
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website. You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Amber Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MBIE/1541026 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on 25th June 2021.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||Workflow Analyst PD FINAL August 2020.docx (Word, 55KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.