Processing Officer DV Team at NZ Ministry of Justice, Wellington City
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te āhuatunga a te tūranga/About the Role
We are looking for a talented individual to come join District Courts as a Processing Officer - Domestic Violence Programmes Team based at the Wellington District Court.
The Processing Officer – Domestic Violence Team works as an integral part of a dedicated team delivering top class processing functions for the Ministry.
You will be able to communicate effectively and patiently with customers, and also have excellent computer skills with a good level of speed and accuracy when it comes to data entry, word processing, spreadsheets and database management.
The key tasks will include the processing and data entry of documents related to the management of Domestic Violence programmes. To compile and send all supporting documentation for referrals to non-violence programmes and safety programmes. To collate file documentation to send to courts in instances of non-compliance.
Your duties will include:
- Process applications and other documents associated with Family Violence programme management
- Assist with general administrative support activities
- Maintain databases to assist the Ministry's business
- Research and evaluate available information using relevant investigative techniques and search information
- Make quality decisions based on information presented, consideration of circumstances and actions available
- Quality checking and compliance
- Data entry.
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role:
- Experience in a customer service or processing environment
- Experience in using databases to access, view, update and report on information
- Awareness of Family Violence
- Confidence dealing with a wide range of customers
- Dedication to quality and accuracy
- Resilience – there are times when working in the courts, you will be working on sensitive cases and sometimes confronting information.
Mō te tīma/About our Team
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
Joining the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It's our promise to ensure our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Salary Range: The remuneration band for this role is $48,184 to $56,136.
Applications close on: Monday 31 January 2022
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Justice|
|Attachment:||Processing Officer - Domestic Violence Team Job Description.pdf (PDF, 152KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.