Senior Advisor at NZ Ministry of Justice, Wellington City
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te āhuatunga a te tūranga/About the Role
As a Senior Advisor you will lead and contribute to continuous improvement projects and be able to develop the capability of others. You will analyse problems, assess options and design improvements across courts, tribunals and wider justice sector initiatives. The successful applicant can think outside the box, understand and interpret data to get to the heart of the issues.
The role requires strong communication and interpersonal skills and provides an opportunity to demonstrate and develop your project management, process design, workshop facilitation, procurement and change management skills using a range of internationally recognised improvement methodologies.
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
Ideally, the skills and experience we are looking for include:
- An understanding of the justice sector - experience working in the court or tribunal environment is an advantage
- Proven experience in delivering operational excellence through successful application of business improvement or analysis methodologies
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships and effective networks across and within organisations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Effective project management experience, including the ability to define a business problem and plan and deliver an effective solution
- Comfort in working in a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude.
Mō te tīma/About our Team
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
We offer a collaborative working environment and a strong, positive team culture. We support flexible working. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the way justice services are delivered.
We use several improvement and change methodologies to design and deliver effective solutions in a fast-paced and complex environment. We have a diverse and varied work programme covering all aspects of the Justice system.
Joining the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It's our promise to ensure our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Salary Range: The appointing salary for this role will be between $84,366 and $110,172 based on skills and experience.
Applications close on: 3rd December 2021
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Justice|
|Attachment:||Senior Advisor PD.pdf (PDF, 179KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.