Senior People Experience Advisor at NZ Ministry of Justice, Wellington City
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Senior HR Advisor, People Experience
Te āhuatunga a te tūranga/About the Role
We are looking for a driven and customer focussed Senior HR Advisor to join our team.
This is a newly established role, where you will report into the Manager, Business Partnering and working closely with leaders and with the Business Partnering team. You will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead on employment relations issues (eg. misconduct, performance, sick leave and change management)
- Coaching and training managers on HR matters relating to employees to support the capability lift of people leaders across the organisation
- Leading on or support change projects as required
- Developing regular HR reporting for business groups on their HR trends, issues and metrics
- Supporting delivery of projects across the team and within the organisation, as required
In this role, you will work closely with and be supported by our team of Strategic PX Business Partners in order to build strong relationships with our managers and to proactively build on your skills and experience.
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years' generalist HR experience, ideally across a wide range of organisations including the public sector
- Experience working at a Senior Advisor level providing generalist HR advice to leaders
- Experience managing a range of Employment Relations issues independently
- Experience supporting organisational change projects, ideally within the public sector
- A good understanding of machinery of government
- stakeholder engagement (internal and external)
- A commitment to honouring our responsibility to Māori and building your own Māori capability
Mō te tīma/About our Team
Our People Experience team is here to help the Ministry's people to have a great experience at work. This begins before they start with us and goes right though until they leave us.
Joining the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It's our promise to ensure our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. Join us and help our work to make te Tāhū o Te Ture a great place to be.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Salary Range: The appointing salary for this role will be between $84,366 and $110,172 based on skills and experience.
Applications close on: 8 December 2021
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Justice|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||Senior People Experience Advisor PD.pdf (PDF, 516KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.