Advisor at NZ Ministry of Justice, Wellington Region
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te āhuatunga a te tūranga/About the Role
This role presents a great opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Advisor who enjoys working in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
The key functions of this role are to provide direct advice and support to frontline service delivery across the Courts and Tribunals teams, as well as providing a high standard of well-reasoned advice to senior managers and ministers. Work includes, but is not limited to, correspondence, issue and risk management, technical advice, data analysis and work program priorities specifically involving family violence sexual violence (FVSV) project work and outcomes.
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have a proven history of delivering work on time and to a high standard
- Have exceptional written skills and ability to meet the given audiences needs
- Be a proven communicator and able to build trusted relationships across a wide range of audiences
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are required to influence and respond to changing needs and priorities
- Be able to see things from many different points of view and make connections to various streams of work
- Be resilient and solutions focussed
Mō te tīma/About our Team
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
The Regional Service Delivery team supports the function of the District Court, five Specialist courts and 27 Tribunals and Authorities across New Zealand. We comprise nearly two thirds of the Ministry of Justice and we support over 600 Judicial Officers.
The Operations Support team is a multi-disciplinary team that brings together the best of:
- Collaborating effectively with other teams and stakeholders
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Triaging, scoping and delivering work program priorities to high standards
- Developing practical tools and information to support the frontline
- Excellent team culture and nationally consistent advice
Joining the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It's our promise to ensure our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Salary Range: The appointing salary for this role will be between $63,019 and $88,967 based on skills and experience.
Applications close on: 24th January 2022
The Ministry's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its employees. We already have existing protocols in place to provide a safe workplace. We're now strengthening those protocols with a COVID-19 vaccination policy requiring that all roles across Te Tāhū o te Ture are carried out by people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All candidates are required to declare their COVID-19 vaccination status as part of the application process.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Justice|
|Attachment:||Job Description - Advisor, Operations Support.pdf (PDF, 188KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.