System Analyst HR at NZ Ministry of Justice, Wellington Region
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te āhuatunga a te tūranga/About the Role
The Systems Analyst, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) role sits within our Payroll and HRIS team. The position is responsible for:
- Maintaining and continually enhancing the performance of our payroll and related applications.
- The development and production of HR management information, pro-actively managing the existing HR system and applications (SAP).
- Establishing and maintaining the organisation structure and position management at the Ministry and supporting changes to business through HRIS from business requirements to implementation.
You will work closely with the financial management information systems, payroll, and other Ministry systems functions to ensure an integrated approach to people-related information.
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
- High degree of computer literacy, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships and effective networks across and within organisations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with SAP Employee Central and Payroll is preferable
- Experience in providing specialist support to a payroll system within a large, complex and diverse organisation with a proven track record of effectiveness
- Experience in position and organisation management
- Proven experience developing and maintaining reports using Spinifex
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadline while still providing quality outputs
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior stakeholders
Mō te tīma/About our Team
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
The HRIS team are a collaborative and fun group who work side by side with the Payroll team. If you are wanting a challenge, but also want to be part of a diverse and jovial team, this opportunity is for you.
Joining the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It's our promise to ensure our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Salary Range: The appointing salary for this role will be between $71,720 and $93,658 based on skills and experience.
Applications close on: January 31st 2022
The Ministry's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its employees. We already have existing protocols in place to provide a safe workplace. We're now strengthening those protocols with a COVID-19 vaccination policy requiring that all roles across Te Tāhū o te Ture are carried out by people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All candidates are required to declare their COVID-19 vaccination status as part of the application process.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Justice|
|Attachment:||System Analyst HR PD.pdf (PDF, 545KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.