Executive Assistant to the President, Court of Appeal at NZ Ministry of Justice, Wellington City
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Executive Assistant to the President, Court of Appeal (COA) - Wellington
Te āhuatunga a te tūranga/About the Role
Are you a highly experienced and professional Executive Assistant looking for an interesting new role?
We are seeking a person who will provide professional, confidential and highly effective support services to the President of the Court of Appeal to support him to effectively perform his role.
The successful person will be supporting the President by:
- Provide meeting and function/event management support for the President and Court,
- Provide transcription service to a high degree of accuracy
- Manage the President's diary and travel arrangements
- Minute taking and documentation management
- Communicating effectively with Court officers, legal practitioners and staff
- Being flexible and anticipating the needs of the President
- Accompanying the Judge as required to out of town sittings, and undertaking all preparatory work associated with this
- Providing administrative and systems support to the President in his function as head of the Court of Appeal
- Preparation of court files and case information
- Monthly reporting as required by the President
- Reviewing and maintaining relevant office support processes
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
You will need to:
- be a team player to work alongside other Associates and Judges as required;
- be technology confident and skilled in the MS Office Suite;
- have a mature and professional attitude; and
- be adaptable and committed.
A high degree of accuracy and superior secretarial skills are essential.
Mō te tīma/About our Team
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
Joining the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It's our promise to ensure our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Salary Range: The appointing salary for this role will be between $63,019 and $82,295 based on skills and experience.
Applications close on: Sunday, 22 May 2022
The Ministry's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its employees. We already have existing protocols in place to provide a safe workplace. We're now strengthening those protocols with a COVID-19 vaccination policy requiring that all roles across Te Tāhū o te Ture are carried out by people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All candidates are required to declare their COVID-19 vaccination status as part of the application process.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Justice|
|Attachment:||Position Description - Executive Assistant, President COA.pdf (PDF, 308KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.