Advisor, Enterprise Portfolio Management Office at NZ Ministry of Justice, Wellington Region
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te āhuatunga a te tūranga/About the Role
If you want to be part of a great Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) team motivated to support senior leadership and the wider Ministry with excellent P3M practice that is customer focussed, then this is the role for you. Reporting to the Director EPMO, you will work closely with your colleagues to support all aspects of the EPMO work programme:
- Support your colleagues within the EPMO to deliver enterprise-wide outcomes
- Support the project community through the application of P3M practice that works for the Ministry
- Support the facilitation of workshops and training
- Maintenance of the EPMO's standards, frameworks, and website
- Champion the EPMO through excellent stakeholder relationships
The benefits to you of this role are:
- Working across a diverse and interesting business and directly with Senior Leaders
- Plenty of improvement activity with the satisfaction of completing important pieces of work
- Exposure to all aspects of P3M practice and working with a great team
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role you will:
- Be highly organised and interested in learning more about all aspects of an EPMO
- Have great stakeholder management skills and genuinely enjoy engaging and working with people
- Be passionate about the value excellent P3M practice can deliver to an organisation
- Want to be part of a growing team that is focused on developing P3M maturity
- Enjoy getting into the detail, solving problems, and providing sound advice
Mō te tīma/About our Team
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
The EPMO is responsible for taking an enterprise-wide approach to enable the Ministry's investment portfolio of change. The team of 8 is involved in supporting senior leaders with investment management practice. We also support the whole Ministry through enabling excellent P3M methodologies and frameworks.
This is an exciting time to join an EPMO that has been re-positioned within the Ministry. You will become part of a committed team focused on enhancing our practice areas to enable achievement of the Ministry's strategic goals.
Joining the Ministry of Justice means you will become part of an inclusive organisation that values you and the communities we serve. It's our promise to ensure our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Salary Range: The appointing salary for this role will be between $63,019 to $82,295 based on skills and experience.
Applications close on 2 October 2022.
Our Ministry's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its employees. We have a comprehensive range of health and safety protocols already in place across all our worksites to help keep our people safe from the effects of COVID-19. We strongly encourage and support all our people to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19. Our current policy position is that vaccination is not a prerequisite for employment. However, while employed by Te Tāhū you will be bound by all policies, procedures and rules which are in effect at the time. This includes any future changes to our vaccination requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Justice|
|Attachment:||PD Advisor EPMO.pdf (PDF, 158KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.