Judges Associate at NZ Ministry of Justice, Auckland City
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Senior Court Judge's Associate
TE ĀHUATUNGA A TE TŪRANGA/ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you an experienced and professional Executive Assistant looking for a new and interesting role in the Justice sector?
We are looking for a person who will provide high level executive administration support as Judge's Associate to an Auckland High Court Judge. A Judge's Associate works directly with the Judge on a daily basis. This key role has a range of responsibilities and tasks including but not limited to: completion, formatting and distribution of judgments, managing case work diary management and travelling with the Judge on circuit to other courts.
This is a full-time position.
HE PŪKENGA TOU/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant will be required to have:
- Extensive experience providing executive support within the court systems or a legal firm
- Advanced level of proficiency in office procedures, business processes and database management
- Advanced IT capability in a wide range of applications plus the ability to quickly learn and keep up to date with constantly changing technology trends
- Typing speed of at least 80 wpm with a very high level of accuracy and presentation
- Available for domestic travel (and days or possibly weeks away from home) may be involve
MŌ TE TĪMA/ABOUT OUR TEAM
Judges' Associates are part of Te Tari Toko I Te Tumu Whakawā the Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ) team. You will become part of a team that values you and the judiciary we support. Our workplace is one where our people feel healthy and safe, supported, and able to be themselves at work. We value respect as the foundation for building a positive workplace culture and one where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
TONO MAI/HOW TO APPLY
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Salary Range: The appointing salary for this role will be between $54,689 and $71,417 based on skills and experience.
Applications close on 31 January 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Justice|
|Attachment:||Judges Associate Job Description.pdf (PDF, 210KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.