Senior Advisor at NZ Ministry of Justice, Wellington City
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Senior Advisor- Criminal Resolution Services, Provider and Community Services
Te whiwhinga mahi/The Opportunity
This is a fixed term / secondment opportunity to cover parental leave from October 2023 to September 2024.
Would you like to:
- Be part of a thriving, collaborative and innovative group that works with community providers delivering justice services.
- Make a difference to the system that enables access to justice for all.
- Ensure high quality services are delivered that meet the needs of New Zealanders?
If this sounds like you then we are interested in hearing from you!
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
We are seeking a motivated individual to manage relationships with a portfolio of providers who deliver Restorative Justice, Parenting through Separation and Family Dispute Resolution services throughout New Zealand. Other work includes working key projects and procurements to support the team's work programme.
You must have good relationship management skills and be someone who provides high quality advice.
To be successful in the role you must:
- A confident public speaker
- Excellent plain English writing skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Be able to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a full, clean drivers' licence (regular travel is part of this position).
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu/Why you will enjoy working here
In this team you will be able to contribute to continuous service improvement, while working closely with the community to ensure that participants can access quality services.
Ko wai mātou/Who we are
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
Our team operates within Provider and Community Services and works with community organisations who are contracted to deliver family justice and restorative justice services.
Joining Te Tāhū o te Ture means you will become part of an organisation that welcomes and supports people of all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disabilities and religions.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Justice|
|Attachment:||Senior Advisor- Provider & Community Services.pdf (PDF, 204KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.