Team Administrator at NZ Ministry of Justice, Wellington City
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Team Administrator, Provider and Community Services, Commissioning and Service Improvement- Wellington
Permanent- Full Time
Te whiwhinga mahi/The Opportunity
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, a can-do attitude and the ability to be flexible and prioritise your workload. Your role sits within the Commissioning and Service Improvement Unit and you will report to the Manager of Victims and Community Services and support the wider Provider Community Services Leadership Team.
Providing timely and accurate administration functions including but not limited to:
- Organising meetings, including scheduling, logistics, agendas, and meeting papers.
- Assisting in the management of electronic diaries and emails for managers.
- Maintaining team schedules and work plans as required.
- Meeting support including note and minute taking as required.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements as required.
- Organising and arranging events and meetings as required.
- Preparing documentation of many different types including briefings, emails, correspondence and presentations.
- Providing technical support and assistance in using computer packages.
- Provide advice and support to the team about ministry systems and processes
- Co-ordinate recruitment processes, prepare documentation, support recruitment panels, schedule interviews, process checks, prepare offer packs
- Support Manager with all aspects of finance including forecasting, accruals, reviewing monthly spend.
He pūkenga tou/Skills and Experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to read, understand and interpret complex documents, including financial, numerical and business information.
- Wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and process and Microsoft Office software applications.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Ko wai mātou/Who we are
At Te Tāhū o te Ture - the Ministry of Justice, we're committed to working together for a fair and safe Aotearoa.
Joining Te Tāhū o te Ture means you will become part of an organisation that welcomes and supports people of all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disabilities and religions.
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu/Why you will enjoy working here
We offer you a range of benefits to support your wellbeing and help make the Ministry a great place to be. These include:
- 22 days holiday leave
- flexible work hours where possible
- an online professional development portal
- access to a variety of inclusive and proactive networks
See our full range of benefits here.
With a wide range of jobs, you also get the chance to gain a variety of skills and experience while developing your career.
The remuneration band for this role is $54,343 - $74,416. Appointing salary will be based on skills and experience.
Tono mai/How to Apply
To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description here, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on 30 November 23; however, we will be reviewing CVs as they come in and inviting successful candidates to interview before the close date.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Ministry of Justice|
|Attachment:||Team Administrator .pdf (PDF, 246KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.