Risk Management Coordinator at Ministry for Primary Industries, Wellington City
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Risk Management Coordinator
Use your excellent communication and organisational skills to contribute to the success of our new ‘Plan safe, be safe | Mahere haumaru, kia haumaru' programme
Salary Range: Circa $59,148 to $69,586 depending on skills & experience
Ma tau rourou, ma taku rourou, ka ora te iwi (with your contribution and my contribution the people will prosper)
- Do you enjoy organising and supporting a dynamic team?
- Are you an excellent planner and communicator?
- Have you got the know-how to facilitate an agile work program alongside committees and working groups?
Then we have an exciting opportunity in our new Compliance Risk Management Team as a Coordinator. You will be responsible for helping a team of advisers manage a broad work program including health & safety systems, audit and assurance, and capability development for staff on the frontlines of regulatory compliance at MPI.
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the Role
As the Coordinator you will be across the team's work plan – assisting with documentation and program delivery. Including working with advisers to scope and management deliverables, planning, and progress. Outside of the team you will also work closely with the Health & Safety Representatives Committee and project working groups, providing logistic and secretarial support.
You will be responsible for the team inbox, documentation, record management, and facilitating responses and reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
Mōu - About You
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced team administrator
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and planning skills
- Possess intra and inter-personal skills along with good communication skills
- Be able to deliver and maintain concise professional documentation
- Engage with a range of frontline managers and staff across regulatory compliance.
- Support the implementation of risk management practices and assurance.
- Be part of a dynamic team working collaboratively on a broad programme of work.
Mō te Manatū Ahu Matua - About MPI
The Ministry for Primary Industries is helping to seize export opportunities for our primary industries, improve sector productivity, ensure the food we produce is safe, increase sustainable resource use, and protect New Zealand from biological risk.
To find out more about the Ministry and what we do please click here
Ngā hua o te Mahi i te Manatū Ahu Matua: - Benefits of working at MPI
- Up to three additional (MPI holidays) leave days over the Christmas period
- Career development and internal opportunities across the branch and organisation
- Wellness benefit for employeesComprehensive one-week MPI Induction Programme
- Parental leave ex-gratia payment
- Bi-annual MPI-paid eye test and contribution to the costs of corrective lenses/frames
- Flexible working - we support work life balance and flexible work arrangements whenever possible
To join a diverse and interesting organisation that offers a wide range of career opportunities click on our link below!
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to Apply
To view the position description and/or apply for the role please click “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” or visit the MPI Careers Site. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online careers portal.
To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it – click here to find out more about work visa eligibility and options.
The closing date is Friday 27th May 2022.
If you have any questions about the role, please email Deepti.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ministry for Primary Industries is committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values inclusion and diversity. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to our communities in Aotearoa. In return you'll enjoy an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of people while you're growing your career here in NZ and internationally. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to tell us when you apply so that we can assist you through the recruitment process.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry for Primary Industries|
|Position type:||Full Time|
|Attachment:||CS RMT Coordinator PD.docx (Word, 79KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.