Social Media / Digital Support at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Whanganui, Manawatu / Whanganui
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
SOCIAL MEDIA / DIGITAL SUPPORT
- NEWLY CREATED OPPORTUNITY
- PERMANENT – PART TIME (28 HOURS PER WEEK)
Te Whatu Ora vaccination policy
As one of Aotearoa's largest employers of the health and disability workforce and a leader across the sector, Te Whatu Ora has and continues to have an obligation to ensure both the safety and wellbeing of its staff and patients.
Te Whatu Ora has an expectation that all new staff will be up to date with their vaccinations before they join Te Whatu Ora.
Te Whatu Ora Whanganui seeks an enthusiastic and talented Digital and Social Media person to join our Communication and Engagement Team. The Digital and Social Media role is located within the Communication and Engagement Team and supports the team with a focus on assisting with maintaining our intra and internet systems.
With knowledge in Digital platforms and a desire to learn, you will support the delivery of the Te Whatu Ora Whanganui's vision within the Whanganui, Rangitikei, Ruapehu and South Taranaki rohe. By being an extension into the digital communities for the Communication and Engagement Team, this role will undertake elements of social media and digital platform maintenance and moderation.
The Digital and Social Media role is primarily accountable:
- In conjunction with the Storyteller and Engagement Lead, develop engaging content for social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and others as platforms develop).
- Maintain unified brand awareness across the different social media channels.
- Collaborate with Communication and Engagement Team to create a social media calendar that is led by the overall engagement calendar.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Maintain the organisation intranet pages.
- Maintain the internet content for the organisation.
To apply, please email your resume and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title and job reference number in the subject line.
Applications close: 2nd October 2022
Vacancy Ref: 09-SMDS-5925
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Whanganui|
|Location:||Manawatu / Whanganui|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||Digital and Social Media PD.pdf (PDF, 500KB)
About Te Whatu Ora - Whanganui 2022.pdf (PDF, 192KB)
wdhb-application-form-November 2021.pdf (PDF, 111KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.