Occupational Therapist - ATR / Acute Stroke at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Whanganui, Manawatu / Whanganui
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Occupational Therapist – Stroke, Neurological conditions and Rehabilitation
Occupational Therapist, Allied Health Primary and Community
Permanent hours, 40 Hours per week
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Occupational Therapist to work in our Occupational Therapy team across inpatient and community health services. This role works across the Acute Stroke Unit and Rehabilitation ward and also in the community working with clients for Stroke/Neurological conditions rehabilitation. This role is ideal for an experienced Occupational Therapist, with experience in rehab or inpatient setting. Our team work closely together to deliver the best outcome for the people in our community. This job requires working closely with other Occupational Therapists, Allied Health Therapy Assistants and Physiotherapy, as well as being a part of a wider multi-disciplinary team on the ward. Excellent time management, adaptability and communication skills are essential for this role.
- You must be a qualified Occupational Therapist
- Have experience or demonstrate potential for working in a hospital setting
- Hold the legal right to work in New Zealand
- You are working toward or have already gained credentialed or approved assessor status with Enable NZ in basic/complex Housing, MOH list/ complex equipment and wheeled mobility postural management level 1.
- Physically fit and able to lift (as per patient handling guidelines)
- Motivated to maintain high level of knowledge and skill
- Hold a New Zealand Drivers License
- Be vaccinated for covid-19
For more information, please contact Julie Whyte, Recruitment Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or (06) 348 8911
Applications close: 15th December 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Whanganui|
|Location:||Manawatu / Whanganui|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||About Te Whatu Ora - Whanganui 2022.pdf (PDF, 192KB)
Application form October 2022.pdf (PDF, 183KB)
Occupational Therapist - Stroke Neurological conditions and Rehabilitation Nov 2022.pdf (PDF, 448KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.