Emergency Physician at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Pae Hauora o Ruahine o Tararua MidCentral, Manawatu / Whanganui
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Whatu Ora Te Pae Hauora o Ruahine o Tararua | MidCentral are looking for an additional full time or part time Fellow of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine (or international equivalent), eligible for vocational or locum specialist registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand, to join our enthusiastic team at Palmerston North Hospital.
We actively encourage a work life balance and appreciate flexibility can be important so we are open to discuss options! Whether you are looking for permanent, fixed term or part time positions, we are open to it – please reach out for a confidential chat.
Our department can offer you:
- Strong international team of experienced emergency physicians
- ACEM Tier 2 accreditation
- Equitable rostering
- New Medical Assessment and Planning Unit and ED Observation Area
- New Paediatric Area planned to open later this year
MidCentral can offer you:
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Six weeks annual leave per annum
- 10 paid days per annum available for continued medical education including a generous allowance towards costs of course and travel
- Generous relocation packages for national and international candidates
- Easy lifestyle in a vibrant, growing, multicultural community
The MidCentral Region is ideally situated for those who like to work, rest and play – beaches close by, ski fields and wineries just up the road, stunning scenery with loads of hiking tracks including Te Arapuke mountain bike track. Our region also offers excellent schools and a local university!
If you are interested in making the move to MidCentral – check out our careers site. We have loads of information about the region, Palmerston North hospital and more.
If you are interested in joining our collegial, motivated team, please contact Dr David Prisk, Clinical Lead, Emergency Department or Denella Statham, Senior Medical Officer Recruitment Specialist + 64 6 350 8849.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Pae Hauora o Ruahine o Tararua MidCentral
|Manawatu / Whanganui
|Permanent Full time
|Emergency-Physician.pdf (PDF, 400KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.