Legal Personal Assistant, Operational Services at Crown Law Office, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Crown Law provides legal advice and representation services to the government in matters affecting the executive government, particularly in the areas of criminal, public and administrative law.
Our Operational Services Group is a high-performing team that takes a business partnering approach to delivering professional, customer-centred services, including; tailored support for legal counsel, a range of services to enable successful litigation, and business services to ensure the smooth running of the Crown Law Office.
Legal Personal Assistants (LPAs) at Crown Law provide high quality, comprehensive, one on one administrative legal support to Counsel. They assist with a broad range of tasks which include; formatting court documents, file and service letters, completing monthly billing and invoicing, assisting counsel with preparation for hearings and meetings, organising travel arrangements, and assisting with the general running of files.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who:
- helps drive engagement and collegiality within their team and the wider Operational Services Group
- is focused on exceptional service delivery
- has attention to detail with a high standard of accuracy
- is highly organised with the ability to effectively prioritise competing tasks
- possesses energy, initiative, and drive to excel
- is skilled in developing strong working relationships with internal and external clients
- is IT literate with advanced Microsoft Office skills (particularly in Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- has experience in providing administrative support in a legal environment, however this is not essential.
Crown Law embraces diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace. We recognise and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and celebrate the collective talent of all employees. We also support different flexible working arrangements to enable us to be at our best. Please talk to us about how we can make this work for you.
To be considered for a position at Crown Law you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand and are required to complete a Ministry of Justice Criminal Records check.
All applications should include a covering letter and curriculum vitae.
To apply, please use the following link: https://crownlaw.qjumpersjobs.co/jobs/details/Legal_Personal_Assistant%2C_Operational_Services-1037867
For a copy of the Job Description visit 2020.12.03---PD--Legal-Personal-Assistant.pdf
Applications close 5pm Thursday, 3 December 2020.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Crown Law Office|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Legal & courts|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.