Principal Advisor Portfolio Planning & Reporting - Oranga Tamariki at Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Principal Advisor Portfolio Planning & Reporting
Role: Principal Advisor
Job type: Permanent
Salary: $110,000 - $150,000
We have a great opportunity for an accomplished Principal Advisor to join us and support an exciting period of change at Oranga Tamariki.
Purpose of the role:
The Principal Advisor, Portfolio Planning & Reporting will input the change delivery lens into the roadmap and business planning processes across the organisation, collate information on milestones, dependencies, finances and reporting across the portfolio, synthesise and provide valuable insights and advice for portfolio decision making.
- Develop specific strategies and work plans that will meet CPMO objectives, enhance team effectiveness and align to wider change objectives and priorities at Oranga Tamariki
- Provide forward thinking and innovative intellectual leadership in the development and use of the frameworks that the Ministry needs to deliver change
- Contribute to and lead the development of new processes and continuous improvement of existing processes to assist the Ministry in delivering change as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Relationship management - Build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of people including across all of the CPMO team, and also senior responsible owners, senior managers, stakeholders/customers, external agencies and vendors, where appropriate
- Deliver appropriate and effective communication with all stakeholders Being part of the Oranga Tamariki team
- Experience in working in an enterprise or transformation programme management office or relevant consultancy function
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a large change programme, ideally at least five years' experience, delivering changes to critical business services
- Demonstrated experience in all relevant areas of technical expertise
- Exceptional knowledge of current thinking of the best practices to deliver large scale change
Oranga Tamariki - Ministry for Children is a ministry dedicated to supporting any child in New Zealand whose wellbeing is at significant risk of harm now, or in the future. We also work with young people who may have offended or are likely to offend. We believe that in the right environment, with the right people surrounding and nurturing them, any child can, and should flourish.
How to apply:
Please apply by clicking the 'apply' button below, applications must be made online. Please ensure you upload your CV and covering letter as they are an important part of your application.
Internal employees, please apply through your myHR portal at work. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Friday, 4 December 2020
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Policy & analysis|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.