Manager Finance Business Partners at Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Manager Finance Business Partners - Oranga Tamariki
Permanent, Wellington based
- Multifaceted and challenging leadership role
- Drive strategic decision-making
A fabulous opportunity is available for an experienced Manager Finance Business Partners to have a significant impact on the well-being of New Zealand tamariki. This role reports to the CFO and is responsible for a large team of Finance Business Partners and Management Accountants located in Wellington and nationally.
Mō mātou Oranga Tamariki - About us
At Oranga Tamariki - Ministry for Children, our vision is that New Zealand values the wellbeing of tamariki above all else. We believe that in the right environment, with the right people surrounding and nurturing them, any child can, and should, flourish.
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
The purpose of this role is to lead both the Finance Business Partner Team and Financial Service Delivery team. The Finance Business Partner Team provides trusted, insightful and comprehensive financial advice, analysis and financial reporting to Deputy Chief Executives and their leadership teams, while the Financial Service Delivery team supports Regional Managers and their leadership teams. This role will also be 2IC to the CFO.
Mā wai te mahi nei? - Who are we looking for?
Skills, experience and personal attributes required:
- CA-qualified (or equivalent)
- Significant experience, knowledge and understanding of financial management principles and practices, including financial advisory and analysis, problem solving, decision-making and creative thinking at a senior level in a large, complex public or private sector organisation
- Proven success leading and managing large, high-performing teams
- Exceptional senior level stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to suit experts and non-financial audiences
Me pēhea te tuku tono - To Apply/Interested?
Applications close Sunday, 6 December 2020.
Please note that Momentum Recruitment is receiving applications on behalf of Oranga Tamariki so for more information about this role, please contact Ian Shand on (027) 443 2266.
Apply or view the position description: https://www.momentum.co.nz/your-next-job/?ja-job=3637539
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Accounting & finance|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.