Practice Leader - Oranga Tamariki at Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children, Canterbury
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Practice Leader - Timaru - permanent
Are you a strong practitioner who is passionate in protecting, supporting and caring for New Zealand's tamariki and rangitahi? If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
We are currently seeking for a Practice Leader to join our Timaru site - working alongside a cohesive and supportive team.
This role will see you investing in evidence-based interventions to make a difference to our tamariki and rangitahi. You will have the opportunity to establish and develop new site initiatives to support our frontline Social Workers.
You will bring your well-developed leadership and organisational skills. You will play a part in influencing our Social Workers and Supervisors where you will execute training, strategies, plans and tools to strengthen practices. Having a highly tuned and achievement focused approach will be an advantage in this role. You will also be responsible for leading quality practices and activities by supporting our Social Workers and Supervisors with the utmost integrity.
You will work holistically to enhance the level of practice excellence across the region and Oranga Tamariki to create better outcomes for our tamariki and rangatahi.
The key attributes you must have are:
- expert level knowledge in managing complex practice and casework
- proven experience in child protection
- ability to work collaboratively with peers and external stakeholders
- sound knowledge of relevant legislation and cultural practice frameworks
- full and clean driver's licence
- full registration with the New Zealand Social Workers Registration Board and a current annual practising certificate.
In return we can offer:
- salary range of $81,654.83- $110,472.08per annum
- induction and training
- career development and coaching
- regular supervision and support
- opportunity to work with a dedicated, passionate and supportive team.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be in a fascinating and rewarding career, please click apply.
How to apply
Please include a copy of your updated CV and covering letter, a copy of your Social Work qualification and registration details.
If you are an internal employee of Oranga Tamariki, please apply through your myHR portal.
If you have any other further questions regarding this role, please contact Jo Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Tuesday, 9 Feburary 2021.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Social, welfare & community|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.