Recovery Administrator - Wellington at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Make a difference to Kiwi's lives as they work towards their recovery
- Build your career in a supportive environment
- Permanent role, starting salary $47,45 and 9% superannuation
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
As a Recovery Administrator, you will provide proactive, efficient administration services to ensure our clients get the right support at the right time to achieve quality recovery outcomes. Your role will see you proactively engage, cooperate and collaborate to ensure that the support being provided is timely, accurate, appropriate and seamless.
To read a little more about the role, click here to view the position description.
What's in it for me?
You will be joining a friendly, high energy team in a supportive environment with lots of opportunities to develop new skills and expertise. You will be part of a team of new recruits, supported through a three week structured induction with ongoing buddying and support. This is a great entry level opportunity to join ACC, our Recovery Administrators have a starting salary of $47,450 plus a 9% employer superannuation contribution. Come join us and play a meaningful role in supporting our client's as they work towards their recovery.
What would I need to be successful in this role?
- A great attitude! Previous administration experience would be advantageous but is not completely necessary
- Good attention to detail - you will be dealing with information that must be right every time
- Previous experience working in a team based environment, with the proven ability and desire to work cooperatively with others to deliver a seamless customer experience
- Strong communication skills - you will be collaborating across teams and functions
- Initiative, adaptability, curiosity and sound judgement
- Confidence working in a digital environment with a wide range of technology systems and tools
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
This role has a set start date of 24 January 2022.
Please take into consideration your notice period (if required) at your current role and ensure you can join us on a full time basis from 24 January 2022 before applying.
Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC careers website. If you have any questions about the role, please email Kimberley.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.