Assistant Head of School, Business and Computing at Eastern Institute of Technology, Hawkes Bay
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
The Eastern Institute of Technology is the pre-eminent tertiary education provider across Hawke's Bay and the East Coast.
The Schools of Business and Computing offer a range of programmes from Certificate through to Masters level to more than 1,500 students across multiple campuses.
The Assistant Head of School role is a key position with responsibility for assisting the Head of School in the following:
- Providing strategic leadership in the Schools across a multi campus environment
- Managing commitments to our students
- Supporting the management of staff
- Leading operational activities and priorities in the schools, including timetabling and functions to meet quality management system requirements
- Supporting curriculum development, delivery, and assessment
We are seeking an outstanding leader with a passion for teaching and learning. Experience in the operational management of a school or department in a tertiary setting is required.
In addition to successful management experience, you must have excellent people leadership skills. An appropriate post graduate qualification is desirable.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in confidence please call John West, Head of School, on 027 540 7507.
Applications close at 6pm on Monday, 8 December 2021.
For a job description and to apply please click on the link provided or visit Jobs@EIT on our website www.eit.ac.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Eastern Institute of Technology|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.