Customer Host - Wellington - Permanent at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- First point of contact for ACC customers and suppliers
- Providing local and national administrative support
- Wonderful opportunity to play a key role in supporting your community
- An excellent foot in the door to explore the opportunities ACC can provide and find your 'why'
As a Customer Host / Receptionist, you'll be a natural at welcoming people when they arrive, finding out what they need, and directing them to the right ACC team or communication channel. You will be part of a nationwide administration team who collaborate to provide quick and consistent administrative support, and are responsible for prioritising and actioning requests from our people onsite.
No day is the same in this role, so we are looking for an all-rounder, who can adapt with changes and problem solve on the go! You will work around the building to proactively develop connections while providing administration support to our staff.
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. ACC delivers meaningful support and guidance to over two million people recovering from accident or injury each year.
Some key things we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, dealing with a variety of clients
- Demonstrated experience displaying cultural awareness, empathy and understanding when working with customers
- Able to think and work calmly under pressure
- A positive attitude and good communication skills
- Great administrative skills including attention to detail, accuracy and time management skills
- Interest and working knowledge of health and safety
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft programmes
- A full driver's licence
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage this:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
The indicative salary sits between $47,857 and $56,302 but this is dependent on your skills and experience. Additional to the base salary, we provide a 9% superannuation contribution.
This is a full-time position with 40 working hours per week, Monday to Friday, the hours of work are 8:30am and 5:00pm.
For more details about this role, please view the Customer Host position description
How to apply
Applications close Sunday, 5 December 2021.
Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC career website or through Seek.
For further information, please contact Hope.email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.