Customer Service Representative at Massey University, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Students and Global Engagement
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Customer Service Representative to join our Campus Information team in Wellington. Our Campus Information Customer Service Representatives are the first point of contact for our prospective and current students to provide excellent, friendly, and informative support on university services.
Key components of the role are assisting students with a range of enquiries, such as the following:
- General understanding of qualifications and courses
- Admission and enrolment assistance
- Fee payments and StudyLink support
- Student ID cards and updating personal information
- Other key student support services at Massey University
What we are looking for
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- A commitment to tangata whenuatanga and Te Tiriti o Waitangi partnership in Aotearoa
- Willingness to practise and develop the use of te reo and tikanga Māori
- Experience working in a customer-focused environment, with strong communication, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in highly regulated environments, with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with empathetic and resilient nature
- Competency using Microsoft Office 365 application at an intermediate level or above
It is essential you have demonstrated experience in building and maintaining strong, client relationships and can demonstrate an ability to provide a prompt and efficient service to our customers or escalating queries where appropriate. A tertiary qualification is preferred but not essential however, previous study in, or knowledge of the New Zealand tertiary education environment is desirable.
What we offer
At Massey University we embrace diversity and talent and provide our employees with an excellent working environment and an extensive range of opportunities to develop intellectually, professionally, and personally.
Employee benefits include the following:
- Up to 6.75% company superannuation scheme
- A competitive salary with four weeks annual leave plus one-week paid University Holidays
- Study and career development opportunities and other discounts on internal and external services
Massey University is committed to protecting the health, safety and well-being of our staff and students. All students, staff and visitors need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or medically exempt, in order to come onto our campuses or to take part in face-to-face University-managed activities from the 14th February 2022. Therefore, any positions that fit these criteria will require the successful applicant to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have a New Zealand Ministry of Health issued medical exemption. Should you apply and be successful for any of our roles, evidence of your vaccination status will be requested if face-to-face University-managed activities or coming onto a Massey campus is a part of your employment.
To view/download the job description, please click on the file below.
Reference number: SGE_CA_540_04/22
Closing Date: 23 May 2022.
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.