Senior Project Manager - Fixed Term at Electoral Commission, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Be part of planning and delivering one of New Zealand's largest events – the 2023 General Election
- Apply your ‘get it done' attitude to a diverse range of projects
- Permanent and fixed term positions with CBD location
- Flexible working arrangements available.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for project managing work across a number of different workstreams that contribute to the successful delivery of the 2023 General Election.
- Effectively managing various assigned projects through all phases of the project life cycle.
- Leading and co-ordinating the analysis, design, and testing of business processes.
- Embedding change into the business.
To be successful in this role you need the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience and level
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP, Prince2)
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Project and/or other project management tools
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, and liaison skills with proven ability in building and maintaining relationships
- Effective negotiation skills and an ability to influence and persuade
- Experienced in successfully managing several large and complex projects to successful completion
- Experienced in the preparation and evaluation of RFIs and RFPs
- Has a continuous improvement approach to work
- Is able to work under pressure
- Can manage competing priorities and stakeholder viewpoints
- Knowledgeable of the public sector project management strategies and standards.
To apply for this role Click apply now and include your updated CV and a cover letter.
For more information about this role please email email@example.com
Applications close at 5pm on 4 July 2022
You must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
All new employees are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide a copy of their My Vaccine Pass (MVP) when accepting an offer of employment with the Commission. If there is no MVP provided it will be assumed you are not vaccinated and this may impact the work you are able to perform for the Electoral Commission
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||PD -Sen Project Manager - May 2022 (4).pdf (PDF, 274KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.