Delivery Lead at Ministry of Social Development, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
The Ministry of Social Development is a people-centred organisation. We're in communities across the motu, working with partners to help New Zealanders be safe, strong and independent.
We provide social policy and advice to government and assistance, including income, employment and housing support to people of all ages, families, whānau and communities.
As a Te Tiriti o Waitangi partner we are committed to supporting and enabling Māori, whānau, hapū, Iwi and communities to realise their own potential and aspirations.
Our people are as diverse as the communities we serve. We care about the wellbeing and success of our people and provide a supportive and inclusive working environment where people can thrive and be who they are.
Service Delivery – Wellington
As Delivery Lead within MSD's Employment Portfolio, you will be responsible for informing and executing the value stream's vision, strategy and roadmap. The successful candidate will become a key stakeholder in a value stream responsible for the design and delivery of a broad range of collaborative, cross-agency trials and integrated employment and health services.
The role sits as part of the value stream's leadership team that works closely to ensure the required capability and performance in conjunction with the relevant People Lead, Scrum Lead and Director.
Reporting to the Director, and in conjunction with the relevant People Lead, Scrum Lead you will deliver features within budget forecasts with support from the Portfolio Owner.
Other key responsibilities within the position will be:
- Ensuring team plans are defined, prioritised and of high quality, the highest value work is prioritised, and the backlog is prioritised and refined.
- Participating in, and leading, team events – planning and refining sessions.
- Attending relevant meetings to ensure coordination and alignment.
- Driving the work programme and supporting the value stream and our partners to deliver high-quality work focused on helping clients to improve their health and wellbeing, increase their skills, confidence, become work ready and achieve sustainable employment.
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships with our cross-agency partners and contributing to the delivery of contract, funding, and ministerial requirements.
- If you have a passion for creating a positive and productive team environment, a sound risk management practice, product ownership or programme experience with a toolbox of modern product discovery practices to draw upon, then do not delay and apply now!
Salary range: $100,014.00 - $150,022.00
How to apply
To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button to upload your CV, cover letter and complete the online application form.
Note: Your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, so please highlight how your experience relates to the key responsibilities listed in the position description.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Internal MSD Employees – please apply through your myHR portal at work. This will ensure that your myHR employee profile is visible as internal candidate.
Closing date: 3 July 2022
Joining MSD means being part of a whānau that celebrates the diversity each individual represents. We show manaaki, we care about the wellbeing and success of people and want everyone to thrive, and be who they are in a supportive and inclusive working environment. We work together to make a difference for communities while doing the right thing with integrity. We are a Treaty partner committed to strengthening relationships with Māori, Hapū, Iwi and communities to realise their own potential and aspirations.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to tell us when you apply so we can assist you through the recruitment process.
MSD has a COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires employees to be fully vaccinated.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Social Development|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Social, welfare & community|
|Attachment:||delivery-lead.pdf (PDF, 141KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.