EA to Deputy Commissioner/Business Support at Office of the Privacy Commissioner, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Privacy is precious - help us protect it
We are Aotearoa New Zealand's privacy regulator – a small, independent crown entity established to protect and promote individual privacy.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our collaborative team in Wellington. The EA to DC/Business Support role will provide high level executive support to our Deputy Commissioner, and business and administrative support to Business Managers and their teams.
What's in it for you?
This role is more than an EA role. You also get to work with Business Managers, understand the nuances of their specialist teams, and contribute to their varied programmes of work. In this cross-functional role, no two days are the same.
This position would be a great step up for someone who is looking for more variety, challenge, and growth in an environment where what you do makes a real difference and is highly valued.
At OPC our people come first. You will be joining a supportive and flexible working environment that also gives you great professional development opportunities.
The tasks of the EA to Deputy Commissioner/Business Support role will include:
- Scheduling and managing appointments for the Deputy Commissioner and Business Managers
- Organising meeting papers and taking minutes when required
- Drafting routine correspondence and assisting with email management
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Maintaining accurate records in our information systems
- Co-ordinating and tracking work on behalf of Business Managers
- Helping produce timely and accurate documents and assisting with quality assurance (proof reading, formatting, accuracy)
- Providing general administrative support to the wider office, working with other business support staff
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
If this role sounds like you, please click ‘Apply Now'.
All applications require a covering letter to explain why you consider yourself suitable for the role, and a CV.
This advert will remain up until we fill this position. We will be processing applications as we receive them.
For any enquiries, please email Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Office of the Privacy Commissioner|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.