Senior Management Accountant at Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō te tūnga - About the role
This is a newly established position in our small and nimble Finance team. As EECA's Senior Management Accountant, you would be providing Business Partnering activities across the organisation, with support from your broader team.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing expert financial advice and information
- Leading the financial planning, forecasting and annual budget process
- Supporting the organisation to understand and monitor financial results vs. budget
- Enhancing financial systems, implementing reporting changes and ensuring we're meeting our requirements
He kōrero mōu - About you
We are looking for an experienced Management Accountant with outstanding relationship management and communication skills - as you will need to collaborate and contribute at the leadership group level.
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- CAANZ Chartered Accountant qualification (or equivalent)
- experience in management reporting, ideally within the Public Sector
- knowledge of financial management information systems and sound knowledge of Excel
- an improvement focus.
Ko wai mātou - Who we are
EECA is a Crown Entity - our purpose is to mobilise New Zealanders to be world leaders in clean and clever energy use. We are Te Tari Tiaki Pūngao, Guardian of the Energy. This means we have a responsibility to ensure that all of New Zealand recognises that the energy we save now will be an asset to our future, in a multitude of ways. We want a sustainable energy system that supports the prosperity and well-being of current and future generations.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou - What we offer
We provide an excellent working environment where you're surrounded by a passionate and committed team, who strive to make a difference. We have just over 100 staff, which makes it easy for us to connect across all areas of the business and collaborate with each other to deliver the goods.
We also offer a number of benefits including:
- access to a great social club
- free medical insurance through Southern Cross
- support for your training and development.
Tono ināianei - Apply now
If you are interested in learning more about what the role involves, please read the position description below.
In order to be considered, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com before Sunday, 21 August at 11:59pm.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Accounting & finance|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.