Senior Customer Experience Designer at Inland Revenue Te Tari Taake, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Work with a dynamic team
- Two permanent positions
- All Inland Revenue locations considered
Ara Whiwhi Mahi - The opportunity
Great solutions start with a well-defined problem and a deep understanding of user needs - what comes next all depends on your passion and creativity!
We are seeking creative and passionate people to join Inland Revenue's digital experience team, people who are driven to understand New Zealanders so we can create powerful experiences.
As a new member of an established team, you'll bring your service design experience to collaborate with tax experts, system specialists, and developers to make it easier for customers to meet their obligations and access the financial assistance they need.
You'll apply your experience, with our design practice, to lead enterprise initiatives, engaging with customers each step of the way to truly understand their needs.
If you're ready to help us take Inland Revenue's digital experiences to the next level - then we're keen to hear from you!
Mōu - About you
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- an excellent understanding of Service Design and how the practice is used to create business and customer value
- strong knowledge of appropriate human-centred tools and techniques to elicit understanding, communicate progress, create and validate solutions (e.g. Design Thinking, Service Blueprints, Journey and Process Mapping)
- excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to work effectively with stakeholders across the organisation
- your ability to coach and mentor team member and colleagues
- curiosity and a willingness to boldly advocate for our customers
- strong team player mindset, keen to work with others on complex issues.
Mō mātou - About us
At Te Tari Taake Inland Revenue we're passionate about Aotearoa New Zealand being a great place to live and work. We're making it simpler for everyone to pay tax that pays for things like health care, education and protecting the environment.
This role is part of the Digital and Customer Experience domain of Customer Compliance Services, Planning Design and Delivery with a focus on our externally facing digital services, myIR and Gateway Services. Those successful in these roles will work alongside our digital teams and constructively advocate for our external users within Inland Revenue decisions.
Our Domain's vision
'To deliver superior design solutions that are optimised for digital, maximise value, and improve outcomes through a deeper understanding of customer need.'
IR is committed to building an inclusive workplace free from inequalities, where all our people are valued, respected and feel supported to reach their full potential.
Applications close 9am Friday, 31 March 2023.
Tono mai - Apply here
Does this sound like you? Don't delay - Apply now! Please apply with your resume and cover letter. For more information about the role or team contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Inland Revenue Te Tari Taake|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.