Practice Nurse - Part-time at Massey University, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Students and Global Engagement
The opportunity - Te Whiwhinga mahi
We have an opening for an experienced Nurse to join our friendly and supportive Cornerstone Accredited Practice team for two days per week.
- Preference will be given to those with general practice experience
- Weekdays only - no weekend work
- Small friendly nursing, medical and counselling teams
- Able to flex up your hours, if required
About you - Ko koe tēnei:
- A general nursing qualification recognised by the New Zealand Nursing Council and a current Annual Practicing Certificate are essential
- Experience in general practice both face-to-face and virtual, with the ability to assess the urgency of need
If you are interested in contributing to the well-being of students and want an environment that is challenging with a team that is fun, enthusiastic and supportive then apply now at https://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz/
We will be considering applications as they are received. For enquiries contact Jane Hanley, Health and Counselling Centre Manager email@example.com
The employment setting has a predominance of young adults but can involve work with people across the lifespan and applicants will be required to comply with the requirements of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 and the Vulnerable Children (Requirements for Safety Checks of Children's Workers) Regulations 2015.
To view/download the job description, please click on the attatched file.
Closing date: 9 October 2022
Reference number: SGE_HCCAKL_924_07/22
For further information and to apply online visit: https://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.