Case Managers. Permanent, Auckland South Hub at Ministry of Social Development, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Auckland South Hub and Several Locations
- Case Managers, Permanent
- Start Dat: 31 October 2022
- Full-time 37.55 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Salary Range $62,660 with annual progression
Case Managers play a vital role in our communities. Every day is different, interesting and challenging. We offer a great work environment, a positive team culture and a way to make a real difference. We offer a supportive team and environment that is committed to helping you succeed. We are multi-cultural and embrace diversity.
Your initial induction and training period will be based in our Papatoetoe Hub where you'll be primarily working through hardship grants over the Christmas and New Year period.
After the initial period, you'll be allocated to your permanent location/site in the Auckland South Region. Where possible and dependant on actual space, we'll try to allocate you as close operationally to your preferred location. (You'll be able to tell us your preferred locations in the application form).
Once you are at your permanent site, you'll receive additional training from our awesome Capability Developers covering all aspects and duties of becoming an excellent Case Manager.
Pragmatic and empathetic, you enjoy dealing with people from all backgrounds. You remain calm under pressure and enjoy finding solutions to problems. Your welcoming approach and manāakitanga with people will enable you to know them, understand how to best support them, and work with them to meet their needs. You treat people with respect and show care for those in vulnerable positions. You'll bring a high level of personal integrity and initiative to the role and be comfortable and proficient using computer systems.
What we offer
- Training and on-going professional development
- Regular coaching and a supportive team environment
- Annual pay progression
- Capability development framework to support your career aspirations with us.
- Staff discount on Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Lots of practical wellbeing support through Poutuarā - peer support, Employee Assistance Programme as our vision is to have a workplace where everyone has a sense of purpose, feels valued, are thriving and showing compassion towards self and others.
- $400 Vision care subsidy service towards your costs of eye tests, glasses and contact lenses
- Generous family leave provisions
- Accident insurance coverage for MSD staff
Salary range: $62,660.00 - $76,585.00
To be considered, your application must include a current CV and cover letter that briefly outlines your suitability for the role, highlighting your strengths and a bit about your career aspirations and how that fits in with joining the Ministry.
MSD has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that encourages but does not require employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and its variants unless the role is identified as requiring vaccination at the time.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Social Development|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||case-manager-nov-2020.docx (Word, 315KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.