Change Implementation Manager at Ministry of Social Development, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
The Ministry of Social Development is a people-centred organisation. We're in communities across the motu, working with partners to help New Zealanders be safe, strong and independent.
We provide social policy and advice to government and assistance, including income, employment and housing support to people of all ages, families, whānau and communities.
As a Te Tiriti o Waitangi partner we are committed to supporting and enabling Māori, whānau, hapū, Iwi and communities to realise their own potential and aspirations.
Our people are as diverse as the communities we serve. We care about the wellbeing and success of our people and provide a supportive and inclusive working environment where people can thrive and be who they are.
Change Implementation Manager
Permanent and secondment opportunity
Secondment opportunity - to end of June 2024
Key role supporting project teams in delivering change
As a Change Implementation Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Planning and creating structured integrated change implementation plans that ensure the right people and change activities are coordinated and delivered in a sequence that makes sense.
- Creating strong relationships involving all key stakeholders to ensure the needs of our people are met and there is a smooth transition through change for impacted stakeholders
- Ensuring people who need to know about the change are engaged with and supported and that the end goal is conveyed
- Implementing and delivering the change activities necessary to drive and support successful change including supporting the communication, engagement, training and post implementation activities to embed the required changes
- Analysing the impacts from several perspectives to identify any gaps and understand what supports, connections, and resources are needed
- Understanding what other changes are impacting our people across Service Delivery so you can provide an integrated approach
- A strong planner able to plan and then meet delivery timeframes whilst juggling multiple change initiatives
- Experience in communicating effectively at all levels
- Ability to make decisions quickly and decisively, based on the information available and the priorities agreed
- Passionate about people and supporting them to understand and accept change
- A willingness to continuously learn and self-improve
This is a great opportunity for someone to expand their knowledge of the business, and support MSD people through various changes.
Salary range: $99,546.00 to $120,778.00
How to apply
To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button to upload your CV, cover letter and complete the online application form.
Note: Your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, so please highlight how your experience relates to the key responsibilities listed in the position description.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Internal MSD Employees – please apply through your myHR portal at work. This will ensure that your myHR employee profile is visible as internal candidate.
Closing date: Wednesday 7th June, 2023
Joining MSD means being part of a whānau that celebrates the diversity each individual represents. We show manaaki, we care about the wellbeing and success of people and want everyone to thrive, and be who they are in a supportive and inclusive working environment. We work together to make a difference for communities while doing the right thing with integrity. We are a Treaty partner committed to strengthening relationships with Māori, Hapū, Iwi and communities to realise their own potential and aspirations.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to tell us when you apply so we can assist you through the recruitment process.
MSD has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that encourages, but does not require, employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and its variants, unless the role is identified as requiring vaccination at the time.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Social Development|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Social, welfare & community|
|Attachment:||change-implementation-manager-june-2021.docx (Word, 184KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.