Employment Support Representative at Ministry of Social Development, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Employment Support Representative: Lower Hutt Job Connect Contact Centre
- Permanent, Full time
- Start date 13 November 2023
If you are on the lookout for an opportunity to make a difference to the lives of New Zealanders looking to find meaningful and sustainable employment…then read on.
You will need to be able to project energy, motivation, and tenaciousness in your conversations over the phone to our clients. You will be driven by your willingness to want to know what's important to our clients and their whanau and help guide them through the services and employers that will bring them closer to their goals of finding employment.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to delivering great customer experiences every time.
You will be someone who:
- Champions quality customer service
- Embracing a love of learning and a drive to help others
- Effective communicator both written and verbal form
- Demonstratable skills in building professional and collaborative working relationships
- Knows how to be resilient
- Adapts positively to changing environments
- Knows what Empathy sounds like
- Attention to detail with a solution focussed approach
- Competent and confident in navigating multiple IT systems
- Knowledge or experience in recruitment an advantage, but not essential
What's in it for you? l Nōu te rourou?
- Annual pay progression with the ability to earn up to $70,864
- $400 Annual vision care subsidy service towards your costs of eye tests, glasses, and contact lenses
- Accident insurance coverage for MSD staff
- Supported training framework
- Staff discount on Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Access to Health and wellbeing initiatives
Our current operating hours are:
These are full time positions, working 37 hours and 55 minutes per week over 5 days Monday to Friday. As business demands and needs change, the occasional Saturday may be required.
You will be rostered to work shifts, usually between 7am and 6pm. We work on a no-surprises basis and will ensure that you will know your scheduled shifts well in advance.
If you can see yourself in a role that provides support to New Zealanders, be safe, strong and independent, then we would welcome your application.
Salary range: $58,707.00 - $70,864.00
How to apply: What's next? | He aha e whai ake nei?
To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button to upload your CV, cover letter and complete the online application form.
Note: Your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, so please highlight how your experience relates to the key responsibilities listed in the position description.
All applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal MSD Employees – please apply through your myHR portal at work. This will ensure that your myHR employee profile is visible as internal candidate.
Closing date: Wednesday 4 October 2023
Joining MSD means being part of a whānau that celebrates the diversity each individual represents. We show manaaki, we care about the wellbeing and success of people and want everyone to thrive, and be who they are in a supportive and inclusive working environment. We work together to make a difference for communities while doing the right thing with integrity. We are a Treaty partner committed to strengthening relationships with Māori, Hapū, Iwi and communities to realise their own potential and aspirations.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to tell us when you apply so we can assist you through the recruitment process.
MSD has a COVID-19 vaccination policy that encourages, but does not require, employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and its variants, unless the role is identified as requiring vaccination at the time.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Social Development|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||employment-support-representative-july-2021 (11).docx (Word, 185KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.