Senior Advisor - Communications at Public Service Commission, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Kawa Mataaho Public Service Commission leads the public service to make a positive difference for New Zealand and New Zealanders.
As a business unit within Te Kawa Mataaho, Leadership Development Centre is the primary delivery vehicle for system-wide leadership development.
We are looking for a Senior Advisor – Communications to be business partner
- Web and Tech savvy
- Passionate about great learning
- Future focussed
- Curious, agile, adaptable and resilient.
Do you have?
- Relevant qualifications and/or significant experience in managing website content and marketing techniques. A sound knowledge of NZ Government style guidelines and accessibility standards.
- A proven ability to approach communications and marketing from a strategic perspective and develop and implement communication plans accordingly.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Experience across a broad range of product deliverables.
- Ability to self-manage across a range of projects to deliver high-quality products and materials.
- A strong preference to work in a team environment, with a mix of shared and individual accountabilities.
- Knowledge of the Public Service and understanding of the context for Public Service agencies.
If you have a passion for learning and development and want to make an impact across the Public Service and a difference for New Zealand, this is the role for you.
This is a Wellington-based role on a 24-month fixed-term contract. We are happy to consider inter-departmental secondments.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Public Service Commission|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||Senior Advisor Communications JD February 2021 (002).pdf (PDF, 185KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.