Business Analyst - Develop and Deliver - 12 Month Fixed Term at Real Estate Authority, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Business Analyst – Develop and Deliver – 12 Month Fixed Term
About the Real Estate Authority
The Real Estate Authority (REA) is the independent government agency that regulates the New Zealand Real Estate Industry. Our purpose is to promote and protect the interests of consumers and promote public confidence in the performance of real estate agency work. With a refreshed strategy, REA is an aspirational regulator that is looking to the future. We have big plans and an exciting future supporting and protecting the interests of people engaged in real estate transactions and raising standards of conduct within the profession. We are looking to recruit new team members!
Make a difference for New Zealanders in supporting the conduct regulator of the real estate industry. We are commencing the delivery of key REA projects under the newly established programme management office to deliver our vision where people confidently engage in fair transactions with trusted real estate professionals. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to drive the Business Requirements gathering for key projects within REA.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years prior work experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in delivering specifications of business requirements to a level that enables effective delivery of agreed changes.
- Experience in the identification of new and alternative approaches to performing business activities.
- Proven experience of placing the end user/customer (internal) perspective at the forefront of decision making
- Demonstrates creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
- Excellent organisational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement skills and ability to work well within a team.
The REA team is welcoming, super friendly, collaborative and committed to making a difference for New Zealand. You can expect rewarding and complex work in an exciting sector that is critical to New Zealand. A great central Wellington CBD location, commitment to staff professional development and an active social club are amongst many benefits of joining the REA team! You will work closely with senior leaders across the organisation, reporting to the Programme Manager.
Please direct any queries and send your CV, Cover Letter and a completed application form to email@example.com
The job description and application form can be found on the REA website: https://www.rea.govt.nz/the-real-estate-authority/work-for-us/
Closing date 6 December 2022.
Please note, you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand. Successful appointment is conditional upon police vetting and qualification checks.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Real Estate Authority|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.